Most contents of this QnA series are based on my own trouble, curiosity and sometimes for reminding.</br>
Reading list / Questions
The (written) unwritten guide to pull requests July 25, 2019 - https://www.atlassian.com/blog/git/written-unwritten-guide-pull-requests (and this blog has lots of good articles)
- Fastai contribution guide
- Fastai test guide 1
Modern electronic circuit
What is CUDA? 9.0, 10.0, 10.1 what differs? why torch conflicts when using not corresponded version?
How to evaluate TPU spec with GPU? what criterion?
High Performance Computing (Moore’s Law / Dennard Scaling)
Container (a.k.a. kubernetes/docker .. )
- Julia Evan’s article of container - https://jvns.ca/blog/2016/09/15/whats-up-with-containers-docker-and-rkt/
- why clone using https (rather than ssh) is recommended?
- GIt Pro book
- Why there is no changing remote from https to https / ssh <-> ssh? reference git pro document
Distributed / Parallel Computing
- CS224n Lecture2 prof. Christopher mentioned if we have lots of data(millions of word vectors), it is important to not have to send gigantic updates around
- Don’t have any knowledge regarding this
- (1) J. Han and B. Sharma, Learn CUDA Programming: A beginner’s guide to GPU programming and parallel computing with CUDA 10.x and C/C++, Packt, 2019.
- (2) A. Sherif, and A. Ravindra, Apache Spark Deep Learning Cookbook: Over 80 recipes that streamline deep learning in a distributed environment with Apache Spark, Packt, 2018.
- (3) B. Quinto, Next-Generation Machine Learning with Spark: Covers XGBoost, LightGBM, Spark NLP, Distributed Deep Learning with Keras, and More, apress, 2020
- (4) G. Lozzia, Hands-On Deep Learning with Apache Spark: Build and deploy distributed deep learning applications on Apache Spark, Packt, 2019.
As a Researcher
- what’s difference between
- Pickle: Usually saved with numpy format. is it required?
- ZIP, GZIP, etc. many formats compress data